EAGLE started 1st February 2014 and is represented by 10 highly-qualified partners from 7 European countries. The main objective is to equip employees in rural local governments (RLG) with a holistic training solution based on Open Educational Resources (OER) and Open Source (OS) tools.
Watch the EAGLE Explainer Video
EAGLE consortium members
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University
- RINCE Institute at Dublin City University
- Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology
- Knowledge and Media Technologies (KMT) Department at Salzburg Research Forschungsgesellschaft m. B. H.
- Centre for Education and New Learning CENL at the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW)
- Faculty of Information Technology, University Mediterranean Podgorica
- Computer Science Institute, Hochschule Ruhr West
- Education Observatory, University of Wolverhampton
EAGLE will significantly advance the state-of-the-art in public administration learning and introduce the technology through our validation and associated partners in real-life rural local government environments. More particularly, this project will:
- Stimulate the take-up of learning technologies in local government;
- Reinforce the evidence-based assessment of learning technologies’ effectiveness;
- Encourage the innovative use of learning technologies;
- Allow employees in public administrations to acquire skills more timely and effectively;
- Increase awareness on the benefits of the adoption of learning technologies.